Friday, February 20, 2009

Lots-o-Laughs...

Tonight I joined some friends for an evening of comedy at Impulse Theater.

I love love love going to Comedy Shows... and honestly, when I go - it takes a lot to offend me. I kind of "prep" myself for the atmosphere. But I also know that alot of people who like comedy, won't go to places like Comedy Works because of the usual non-PG and commonly offensive dialogue. If this is you, then you might want to give Impulse Theater a try.

We laughed the whole show - and we went home "replaying" our favorite parts, finding that just about every scene was one.

Impulse Theater is a mix of comedy, theater and audience interaction. Each performance features a quick-witted cast that will keep you laughing from start to finish with fully improvised comedy, based all on your suggestions! And it's appropriate for all ages.

Impulse Theater
www.impulsetheater.com/
1634 18th St
Denver CO 80202
303-297-2111

No comments: