Friday, February 13, 2009

Tea for Two...

Today I met my friend for lunch at a tea house. They weren't serving lunch due to a short staff, but we shared a "dessert tea" for two, which included a scone with cream and jelly, a red velvet cupcake, chocolate and of course - tea.

I love love love talking to Lori. She's a real sweetheart and she is so fun to get to know. If you're on Facebook, you might have seen the posting of "25 Things About Me". Lori and I both did one and we decided to make a list to share for our tea. 37 things. I'm so happy we did this... some things were fun, some were serious, some were unbelievable - but they were all Lori. Can you believe, we talked for almost 3 hours! Can't wait til we can do it again!

Tres Jolie
http://www.tresjoliestyle.com/
2399 W Main St
Littleton, CO 80120
303-795-0156

1 comment:

Lori Wilson said...

It was a lot of fun getting to know you to Tommy. I loved your list and am still processing all of it. We might have to have another tea time (with an actual lunch) to finish going through the lists.