Saturday, December 20, 2008

All about texture...

A Restaurant Review....

Wahoo's

Type: Fast, dine-in
Location: 280 S Union Blvd, Lakewood, CO 80228, 303-597-0095 http://www.wahoos.com/
Price: $5 and up
Recommendation: If you haven't already - Try it!


Occasion:
Lunch!

Order: I am writing this review only because I usually really like picking up a bite at Wahoo's. I order the sandwich or sometimes the carne asada enchiladas with red sauce and then extra green sauce (roasted peppers and cilantro) on my rice. mmmm.....

The Wahoo's Carne Asada (Steak) Sandwich was disappointing to me this time. The bread was too soggy and it was all I could taste. And the fries weren't crispy enough either. Guess it was all about texture this time.

Atmosphere: I always find them clean, at every location I've been to. Surfer deco - with stickers strategically placed all over. Reminds me of a giant Nalgien bottle... or a Subaru.

Service: Umm, the guy who took our order was nice...

Conclusion: Some people I talk to are afraid to try Wahoo's cause they think all that they serve is FISH TACOS! And I'm not knockin' fish tacos, cause I actually like them there... BUT, that is not all they serve. Their carne asada (marinated grilled steak) is awesome! It's spiced just right and always real tender. So good in all of their items.

I will definitely be back, just probably won't be ordering the sandwich for a while...

No comments: