Friday, December 19, 2008

That's Hot...

You've heard of Facebook right? Well, I'm on it. Have been for a while. The funny thing is, when I first got the account setup, it was to be in contact with friends that I know through my younger brother. So I have all these friends who are eight years younger than me and who all went to a college that I never attended - but they're people I know and hang out with.

As time passed, I started getting requests by people I went to high school with. People who I probably would never have talked to if it hadn't been for FB. But the cool thing is that I have actually had some meaningful conversations with some of them. And recently met up for dinner with a couple of girlfriends I hadn't seen in years - almost 20.

We left dinner promising to get together again - and guess what - we did! Claudia set up a Girls Night Out...

The Spa Party was at a place called MoonDance Botanicals in Denver. There were supposed to be 7 of us, but only three showed. Thank goodness the owner was a real sweetheart. She was very understanding. We just had a smaller gathering and really got to catch up on life while we gave ourselves an amazing facial.

$15 per person (minimum 4 people) includes facial, wine, cheese and organic chocolate! What a deal! And Tonja was not high pressure about her products at all! We're going back next month for the Spa Pedicure Party!

MoonDance Botanicals
http://moondancebotanicals.com/about.html
601 Corona St
Denver, CO 80218
303-263-7275

No comments: