Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lo Lo Lo Lo Lola's

What an excellent night...

I think I keep myself pretty busy. I like to have fun, I like to "do stuff" - but I don't usually go out by myself. I never really have. Well, once I went to a movie by myself - but it was pretty weird. Tonight, I made another exception... and I'm so glad I did.

I attended a holiday party given for the staff of my son's school and the Board of Trustees. For the 2nd year in a row, it was held at Lola's in Denver and for the 2nd year in a row, it was a lot of fun.

The school has grown by one full grade. That means a lot more teachers and significant others - so it was quite a crowd. The company was great. I really love the staff and the board at the school. There are a lot of amazing and caring people who I'm so glad to know. I enjoyed good conversation, lots of laughs, a couple of drinks and some really tasty ceviche (citrus cured sea bass, pico de gallo, toasted pine nuts, smoked tomato). Mmmm...

What an awesome way to start the holiday season!

Lola's
http://www.loladenver.com/
1575 Boulder St
Denver, CO
720-570-8686

No comments: