Monday, January 26, 2009

A good deal...

I'm a planner. And if I can plan something fun and get a good deal on it - then I am all over it.

Some local radio stations have deals that offer gift certificates at 50%. Check out ~

Another thing I look forward to every year is called 5280 Restaurant Week.

Denver Restaurant Week
is a seven-day celebration of the culinary scene in Denver. For one week (February 21-27, 2009), participating restaurants will offer a multi-course dinner for the fixed price of $52.80 for two, or $26.40 for one (not including tax or gratuity).

I've had the opportunity to try out a few places I might not have otherwise thought of... Mizuna, Le Central & Kevin Taylors. One of my favorites was The Rialto, but sadly, they're not on this years list.

If you want to take advantage of this deal, I recommend you make a reservation as soon as possible. Make sure to give us a review too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heya girlie, I wanted to subscribe to this blog too...do i need an invite or something? I couldnt find it...but I am kinda lame sometimes :)
Jennifer O