Friday, January 16, 2009

This is gonna be a great weekend...

It's Friday and I am ready to have a great weekend!

On my way home from work I stopped by the Far East Market on Federal & Evans to go to the Little Saigon Market. We're having a fondue dinner tomorrow night and it's the best place to pick up dipping sauces. I also love going there for ingredients to make Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup) - Rice Noodles, Green Onions, Mint, Bean Sprouts, Broth Mix.

I stopped at Sam's club for some steak and while I was there hopped into the liquor store and got stuff to make Italian Margaritas. They didn't have Sweet n Sour mix, so I got OJ instead. (On Saturday, the drink ended up way different than the Italian Margarita I was craving, but it still wasn't bad. We named it a "Fondue Fuzzy")

Anyway, I have lots of fun stuff planned over this long holiday weekend. Cheers!

Little Saigon Market
375 S Federal Blvd, Unit 104
Denver, CO 80219
303-937-8860

No comments: