Sunday, January 18, 2009

Check out these tootsies!

You know what I love about Facebook? It's that I haven't just sent quick hello's to friends from high school, but I have actually got together with some!

Last month, my friend Claudia set up a Girls' Night Out for us. We attended a Spa Party at a place called MoonDance Botanicals in Denver where we were guided through a self-applied five step facial. Tonight we had a Foot Pampering Party. Again, only $15 per person (minimum 4 people) included self guided pedicure, wine, champagne, cheese and organic chocolate! Mikaela and Bianca joined us for a party of five.

I almost didn't go. I had a horrible headache this afternoon and knew I wouldn't be good company. I could hardly keep my eyes open from all the pressure. But I didn't want to cancel last minute, so I got ready and waited for Concetta to pick me up. I'm glad I did. Tonya put some Peppermint and Lavender essential oils in my soak and also gave me some to rub into my temples. I don't know if that's what did it, but my headache slowly started to go away.

The end result was amazing! Since about August or September, I hadn't been able to do much with my tootsies - the neuropathy from my chemotherapy made them extra sensitive and touching them hurt. Since it is finally subsiding, I was ready to soften them up. The shea butter cream was heavenly. Really nice. And I am definitely looking forward to our next party there!

If you are interested in setting something up, contact Tanya at MoonDance Botanicals. She is a real sweetheart. It's a great deal at $15/person - but in addition, she will give you 20% off any products you might want to purchase that day. And she does not pressure about sales at all!

MoonDance Botanicals
http://moondancebotanicals.com/about.html
601 Corona St
Denver, CO 80218
303-263-7275

No comments: